What Should I look for when comparing teams and clubs
1. Number of players per team.
2. Number of tournaments included in the player fee - do not include tournaments that are dependant on sponsorship.
3. Are multi-day and qualifier tournaments included - MLK, Gold/Silver Heart, Regional Bid, National Qualifier
4. Overall Club Fee and what's included - warmups, jerseys, clubwear, etc. Are you required to buy clubwear?
5. Number of practices and total hours of practice per week.
6. Coach qualifications and resume (Bio).
7. Are players required to do fundraising for the club or purchase fundraising supplies and/or tickets?
8. Are you required to sign a contract? Does the contract attempt to limit your ability to complain about issues with the
club, team or coach?
9. Club Reputation - does the club deliver what was promised?
Tryouts for 2019-2020 Season
Club Fees - The Southside Swarm Volleyball Club, Inc. is a Non-Profit organization. Our player fees are based on actual club
expenses - including coach salaries, equipment, facility rental, uniforms, tournament entry fees, etc. Our goal is to provide the best possible club
volleyball experience for each player, while keeping the associated club fees as low as possible.
Want to play on a Swarm team in 2019-20?
The Swarm will start making offers to returning players at the conclusion of the
2018-19 season (April 2019). For new players to be considered for a Swarm
team, please email us or call 816-739-8107 to be added to our contact list.
Team details may be found in the links below.
Click on the individual team for more details - when available
|Swarm Teams Planned for 2019-20 Season
|Formal Swarm Tryouts for the 2019-20 Season
Session 1 - Wednesday, July 10th
Session 2 - Saturday, July 13th