Parents and players are encouraged to contact the coach or club director with questions
or to discuss the plans for this team. A phone number will be provided upon receipt of
your email and contact information.
2020-21 Swarm Team Overview
To be eligible to play on this team your birthday must be on or after September 1, 2003 - (11th Grade)
Team highlights for 2020-21 season include:
- Practices - two nights per week through the end of March
- 8 tournaments to include
- 5 - 1 Day Tournaments
- 1 - 3-Day MLK Tournament
- Heart 2-Day Tournament
- 2 day Regional Tournament
- Two Jerseys
- Team and Individual picture package
- Practice location - Southern Lee's Summit area
Holy Spirit Church Gym
1800 SW 150 Hwy (west of Ward Rd)
Lee's Summit, MO 64082
1. Additional tournaments my be added at the expense of the Swarm and
are NOT included in the player fee.
2. Additional practices after March 30 may be added at the expenses of the
Swarm and are NOT included in the player fee.s
Be sure to check out the coach bios. Please contact The Swarm with any questions.
The Swarm strives to avoid any hidden expenses. In addition to your player fees, you should expect the
following expenses for the 2019-20 club ball season - click here
Note: All team fees are based on a roster size of 10 players. If teams choose to carry smaller rosters fees may be adjusted upward
to cover expenses.
What Should I look for when comparing teams and clubs
1. Number of tournaments included in the player fee - do not include tournaments that are dependant on sponsorship.
2. Are multi-day and qualifier tournaments included - MLK, Gold/Silver Heart, Regional Bid, National Qualifier Tournaments?
3. Overall Club Fee and what's included - warmups, jerseys, clubwear, etc. Are you required to buy clubwear?
4. Number of practices and total hours of practice per week.
5. Coach qualifications and resume (Bio).
6. Are players required to do fundraising for the club or purchase fundraising supplies and/or tickets?
7. Are you required to sign a contract? Does the contract attempt to limit your ability to complain about issues with the club, team or coach?
8. Club Reputation - does the club deliver what was promised?
Player Fee: Due to the uncertainty and unprecedented changes and restrictions as a result of COVID-19, we are unable to set the player
fee for the team at this time. However, we expect the team fee to be basically the same as last season and in the vicinity of $1,445. In the
event that the season is cut short due to additional COVID-19 issues, partial refunds will be based on the unfulfilled and refunded
tournament fees, coaching and gym rental fees originally included in the player fee.
Player Fees also include: Club T-Shirt, Jerseys, Gym Rental,
Professional Picture Package, Club Management Costs and Coaching